CLAIRE B. McINTYRE, ARCHITECT / REAL ESTATE BROKER
B.S., Architectural Engineering, Univ. of Texas, 1975
Concentration: Design, Structural Engineering and Construction Management
Registered Architect, State of Texas, Reg. # 10350
Certified Construction Specifier, CCS - One of first to achieve certification through Construction Specification Institute
Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Texas
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Over 30 years of diverse professional experience in architecture, Project management, construction and development including:
* Registered Architect, State of Texas
* Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) by Construction Specifications Institute
* Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering (Construction Management and Structural Engineering), University of Texas at Austin
* Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of Texas
* Involved in over $130 million of real estate development projects while self employed in Austin, Texas as an architectural, construction, specification consultant, developer, contractor and real estate broker - $30 million solely as owner/developer or real estate broker, including:
- Developer of apartments, condominiums, office buildings and single family homes.
- Management and coordination for real estate developments as owner of McIntyre Associates, Inc. Realtors & Builders and as managing partner of several joint ventures.
- Provided overall management and construction cost estimating and quantity takeoffs as builder/contractor.
- Designed, obtained financing, constructed and brokered custom quality speculative single family homes.
- Provided architectural construction specifications to other architects as consultant as well as "Architect of Record" services to Owners.
* Expert witness for trial preparation & mediation: forensic investigations, redesign of non-performing structures and buildings
* Guest lecturer for University of Texas at Austin for the School of Architectural Engineering course in construction contracts and specifications during term on the board of directors of the Austin Chapter of the Constructions Specifications Institute.
* Director of construction methods and materials specifications for BLGY, Inc. Architects and Engineers, Austin, Texas. Coordination of contract documents, materials research and selection, preparation of bid documents for fast track construction management projects as well as traditional Architect / Owner / Contractor contracts.
* Researched material and developed master specifications for use on Aramco Saudi Arabia projects while employed by 3D International.